Company contact details and application processing
If you wish to contact us while processing your personal information, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process your request without undue delay and within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. Of course, we will inform you of any such extension and its justification.
We declare that, as the controller of your personal data, we comply with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Data Protection Act and GDPR, and that:
- We have taken all technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data in both digital and paper form.
- we will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular a legitimate interest, performance of the contract, legal obligation or consent granted,
- we comply with Article 13 of the GDPR prior to the processing of personal data,
- enable and support you in the exercise and fulfillment of your rights under the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
What data and why do we collect it?
Based on your consent to the processing of personal data, we collect the following personal data for the following reasons:
- Provision of services, contract performance and accounting agenda
We collect your personal information in the range: contact details, e-mail, telephone. We need them to fulfill the contract. We keep your personal information for 10 years for tax purposes. Legal reason for processing the following data: performance of the contract.
- Contacting and inquiring about fund details
We collect e-mail, telephone number and name before you make an inquiry so we can send you an information brochure or answer questions. We keep your personal information for 3 years. Legal reason for processing the following data: consent
- Marketing – sending newsletters
We collect your personal information (e-mail and name) for direct marketing purposes – sending commercial messages. If you are our customer, we do so out of legitimate interest because we reasonably assume that you are interested in our news for 5 years from the last order. If you are not our customer, we send you newsletters for 5 years after you have given your consent. Legal reason for processing these data: legitimate interest and consent
- Use of personal information of website visitors
We collect your personal information (IP address of your device; operating system of your device; browser you use on your device, its version and language settings; website address – URL address from which you come to our website) to improve your site in the future. We also collect data to generate statistics and reports, especially tracking traffic to our site and its individual pages. We also collect data to prevent attacks on our site and compromise the functionality and security of your data. We keep the data for 50 months. Legal reason for processing the following data: legitimate interest.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
DONART FILM LTD.
207 REGENT STREET
The Czech Republic
DONART PRODUCTION, s.r.o.
170 00 Praha 7 – Holešovice
DONART London Office
207 Regent Street
New York & New Port
- New York Independent Cinema Awards 2021: Nightline-Best Actor Karel Roden
- New York Independent Cinema Awards 2021: Nightline-Award Winner
- New York ONIROS Film Award Winner
- Film Fest
- Near Nazareth Festival (NNF) 2019: Official Selection
- Near Nazareth Festival (NNF) 2019: Semi-Finalist
- KinoDUEL International Film Festival Minsk 2019: Official Selection
- 2021 ARFF Amsterdam International Awards: Nightline-Official Selection
- 2022 WINNER London Director Awards: Robert Sedlacek
- Los Angeles Arpa International Film Festival (Arpa IFF) 2021: Nightline-Nominee best Feature Narrative Film
- New Port Beach Film Festival Los Angeles 2021: Nightline-Official Selection
- Bahia Independent Cinema Festival 2021: Nightline-Best Narrative Feature Film
- CataniaFilm Fest 2021: Nightline-Official Selection
- Nightline-Finalist 4th Dimension Independent Film Festival 2021
2021 © DONART PRODUCTION, S.R.O.; DONART FILM LTD.